Support NATA 2014

All 930 flash Reviews

VG Exiles - Episode 3 VG Exiles - Episode 3

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 20, 2011

Superb!

* "I see a man!" -- LOOOL!!
* "My apologies... SIR!!" -- LOOOL!!
* YES - Bison faked his death, he's alive!!
* "Normal people have feelings, we are not cold emotionless bas*ards like yourself." -- Yeah, says the man who was going to kill Gambit.
* SHOWER SCENE - I bet CE-Rap had a long, hard boner when he was drawing that. I will be honest; I wasn't listening to what she was saying then, lol. I hope Youtube doesn't flag it.
* RAP on her boot, haha!!
=================================
=================================

All in all, this was an outstanding master piece. I was really entertained; I interrupted my studies just to watch this. The art was unreal!! CE-Rap should stick with you until the end of this project. I will admit that his drawings are waaaay better than the last guy's.

* 5/5
* 10/10

O yes, the fight scene - I noticed Suroy's Baraka idea in there. Not bad, I hope that you gave him some credit. (^-^)v ~Peace Out~

I await your next instalment.

PS: I will watch the fight scene a few more times. I might use some ideas in my next flash animation. (^-^); ~hehe~

R1665 responds:

""Normal people have feelings, we are not cold emotionless bas*ards like yourself." -- Yeah, says the man who was going to kill Gambit."

Well, in all fairness, Talbain's killing of Gambit would not have been cold or emotionless. Quite the opposite, actually. It takes a lot of emotion and fire to strike a man down in vengeance.

Now, slaughtering a helpless, restrained man? THAT'S cold.

R1665

Psylocke vs Arcueid Psylocke vs Arcueid

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 28, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF "4"

Nice flash. It's too bad Psylocke lost. But not bad. 4/5

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you sir.

Somnolence Somnolence

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 20, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF "4

Very good. This reminded me of the anime called: 'Wolf's Rain'. Keep it up.

Street fighter Epic Ep.5 Street fighter Epic Ep.5

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 3, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF "5"

You have really improved since episode 1. I liked the fight scene. Only 3 problems:

1) Learn to spell 'your' and 'you're'.
2) Put in a scene select. I could only watch this once. There was no scene select.
3) Some background errors need fixing.

Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 4, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF "5"

Haha, the bully had a tiny penis in the end. Nice work.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 3, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF 5

Jonny Cage and Shao Kahn scenes were the BEST! Too funny. I feel sorry for Raiden's balls and the Akuma skit was so unexpected. A clever way to make people want to watch the old short in order to understand that part. Haha. You really know how to entertain. Not many sprite movies hit the front page but yours are really extra ordinary. Keep up the good work and I shall await VG exiles 3 and 4. ;-)

Just one question; where did you get the proxicide explosion fireball effect?

R1665 responds:

"where did you get the proxicide explosion fireball effect?"

It's a fairly standard fireball effect that appears with a lot of mugen characters.

R1665

Doushite? Doushite?

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars February 22, 2011

%u65E5%u672C%u8A9E%uFF1F

%u65E5%u672C%u8A9E%u306E%u767A%u97F3%
u306F%u3061%u3087%u3063%u3068%u5909%u 3067%u3059%u3088%u306D%u3002But besides that, keep up the good work. This could also use some colour.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 22, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF "4"

This reminds me of that PS one game Vib Ribbon.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 21, 2011

Amazing Story

As always your art and animation style is outstanding. The story plot is amazing too. You obviously know what you are doing. Keep up the good work.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 16, 2011

I GAVE THIS SUBMISSION A VOTE OF "5"

Amazing art and animation. I also liked the classic Hentai Tentacle Rape reference at the end. It's a good thing yours was lightly explicit.